- In stock
Schools' Price: £62.00
This Teacher Guide covers all of second level, and is intended to be used alongside Textbooks 2A, 2B and 2C. It supports teachers in ensuring their pupils’ conceptual understanding alongside procedural fluency, mastering maths at their own pace. It is the first Teacher Guide for Scotland completely aligned to the benchmarks.
Primary Maths for Scotland second Level Teacher Guide is a planning and teaching support manual for delivering the entire second level numeracy and mathematics Curriculum for Excellence which can fit in with teachers’ existing planning, resources and scheme of work.
• Lots of support for planning and teaching
• Packed with ideas for active learning
• Identifies potential misconceptions and how to address them
• Helps teachers save time with resource lists and key vocabulary
• Clear layout for teachers to dip in and out and quickly reference content they need
• Supports teachers’ own CPD, with lots of information about teaching for mastery, using the concept, pictorial, abstract approach, and ensuring conceptual understanding alongside procedural fluency