Little Experts - Why Money Matters
A Financial Times BOOK OF THE YEAR 2023 ‘Critics Choice’
WINNER! BEST NON-FICTION BOOK silver award – Made For Mums Toy Awards
Mystified by money? Discover how it shapes the world we live in with Dragons’ Den investor and entrepreneur DEBORAH MEADEN.
Our EXPERTS are famous for their incredible know-how and passion for their subjects, and now they have made it their mission to share that knowledge with you in LITTLE EXPERTS: the inspirational new non-fiction series for six- to nine-year-olds.
This jaw-dropping non-fiction journey has vibrant and inclusive artwork throughout by Hao Hao.
Little Experts is an unmissable series that will empower and inspire a new generation of experts.
Also available in the LITTLE EXPERTS series:
- Amazing Bodies by DR RONX, award-winning trans non-binary emergency doctor and TV presenter.
- Marvellous Vehicles by JAMES MAY, a writer and broadcaster who is best known for co-presenting Top Gear and The Grand Tour.
- How Families Are Made by DR AMIR KHAN, an award-winning full-time GP and resident doctor on Lorraine and Good Morning Britain.
- How to Build a Home by GEORGE CLARKE, an architect, writer, lecturer and TV presenter.
- Superhero Animals by CHRIS PACKHAM CBE, one of the UK’s leading naturalists and an award-winning conservationist, who began his TV career presenting children’s series The Really Wild Show.
- Running the Country by ALASTAIR CAMPBELL, a writer, podcaster and strategist who is best known for his work as former PM Tony Blair’s spokesman.
- How to Save a Life by DR RONX, award-winning trans non-binary emergency doctor and TV presenter.