- Released in 67 days
Develop fluency, reasoning and problem solving to master maths in year 7 and 8. Build confidence and resilience to be ready for GCSE 9-1 Maths with hundreds of expertly written practice questions, review sections and worked examples.
Make a smooth transition from the new primary curriculum at KS2 and look ahead to GCSE 9-1 with KS3 Maths Now, a one book solution for consistency and whole class teaching in year 7 and 8.
• Provide purposeful practice with carefully planned question progression in fluency, reasoning and problem solving
• Focus on key concepts explained in clear worked examples
• Recall and revisit knowledge to aid long-term memory retention in review sections
• Understand key mathematical vocabulary on the page and collated in the glossary
• Help pupils to think explicitly about their own learning with self-reflection opportunities
• Avoid cognitive overload with carefully designed exercises and worked examples
• Build confidence and overcome maths anxiety with frequent low stakes assessments in the accompanying KS3 Maths Now Teacher Handbook