- Released in 75 days
Prepare today’s year 7 and 8 pupils for GCSE 9-1 Maths with this flexible and practice resource. Developed in the classroom, it supports mastery and builds fluency, reasoning and problem solving at KS3.
Build on the new primary curriculum from KS2 and look ahead to GCSE 9-1 with KS3 Maths Now. Focus on fluency, reasoning and problem solving to enable all pupils to be confident and make progress in maths.
• Set clear aims and expectations with termly schemes of learning
• Demonstrate carefully sequenced and planned knowledge mapped to national curriculum objectives in the schemes of learning
• Check understanding in fluency, reasoning and problem solving and assess impact of teaching with low stakes assessments
• Encourage pupils to make useful notes for revision and identify areas to improve with self-reflection opportunities
• Plan and monitor progression with target GCSE 9-1 Maths grades for assessments
• Save time and speed up marking with answers provided
• Easy to adapt for your school – photocopy, edit and download