- In stock
Prepare today’s year 7 and 8 pupils for GCSE 9-1 Maths with this flexible practice resource. Developed in the classroom, it supports mastery and builds fluency, reasoning and problem solving at KS3.
Build on the new primary curriculum from KS2 and look ahead to GCSE 9-1 with KS3 Maths Now. Focus on fluency, reasoning and problem solving to enable all pupils to be confident and make progress in maths.
• Set clear aims and expectations with termly schemes of learning
• Demonstrate carefully sequenced and planned knowledge mapped to national curriculum objectives
• Prepare in confidence with misconceptions, learning sequences, support and extension through depth opportunities highlighted
• Check understanding and assess impact of teaching with low stakes assessments
• Help pupils recall and revisit knowledge in the topic review sections
• Guide pupils through fluency, reasoning and problem-solving questions with 100s of worked example PowerPoints
• Save time and speed up marking with answers provided
• Easy to adapt for your school – photocopy, edit, download and display