Collins Cambridge IGCSE™ - Cambridge IGCSE™ Combined Science Teacher Guide
Full teacher support to accompany the Cambridge IGCSE® Combined Science Student Book for syllabus 0653. The Teacher Guide includes lesson plans, worksheets, practical instructions, technician’s notes and more to enable you to deliver a successful and effective course.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: 2017 First examination: 2019
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.
- Full coverage of the Cambridge IGCSE® Combined Science syllabus 0653 (for first examination in 2019)
- Effective lesson plan ideas split into flexible learning episodes
- Be prepared for every lesson with lists of resources, clear objectives and outcomes, and notes on common misconceptions
- A full range of worksheets to support learning
- Clear instructions for students and technicians
- Overviews of each topics and links to other topics highlighted to assist with medium- and long-term planning
- Detailed scheme of work matching lessons to learning outcomes
This resource is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2019.
IGCSE® is the registered trademark of Cambridge Assessment International Education.
RRP: £160.00 Out of stock