- In stock
Written by experienced IGCSE Business Studies teachers from around the world, this textbook provides full coverage of the skills and knowledge in Cambridge IGCSE® Business Studies 0450 syllabus, for first teaching from 2018 and examination from 2020, to help your students succeed.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: 2018 First examination: 2020
This Student’s Book also provides coverage for Cambridge O Level Business Studies 7115 and Cambridge Business Studies (9-1) 0986 syllabuses. This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.
- Deliver a course that reflects the modern business world with up to date examples and data.
- Put Business Studies in context with engaging, up-to-date, real-life case studies from around the world for every topic.
- Enable students to access the syllabus content with a fresh, visual design and language tailored to English as a Second Language learners.
- Build students’ skills in application, analysis and evaluation with targeted skills activities and skills builders.
- Develop students’ exam skills with Paper 1 exam-style questions, and Paper 2 exam-style case studies with supporting questions for every section, including some examples from Cambridge past papers.
- Encourage students to check their understanding with Knowledge check questions for every topic.
- Support students in assessing their grasp of the content through a progression checklist at the end of every chapter.
- Improve students’ vocabulary and understanding of key terms and concepts with the extensive Glossary.
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.