- Released in 140 days
Melrose and Croc are two irresistible new characters from the creator of the popular Blue Kangaroo series, Emma Chichester Clark.
Our endearing duo are thrilled to be taking an exciting trip to town. Little Green Croc just can’t wait to rush off into the bright lights and bustle of the city, but the slightly more worldly-wise Melrose advises caution – the crowds are big and Croc is a very small crocodile, and if they are not careful, he might end up…LOST! Thankfully the friends are reunited for a happy ending.
This entertaining urban adventure for the loveable pair is sure to amuse children and parents alike, and shows the dazzling potential of the Melrose and Croc series.
- Praise for ‘Melrose and Croc’:
- ”Graceful illustrations, limited text and an important message make this a valuable addition to any busy toddler's library.”Babyexpert.com, Prima Baby online
- 'Full of bright detail, this is a picture book young readers could well dream about as being the next best thing to entering its pages.' The Independent
- 'Two irresistible new characters from the creator of the popular Blue Kangaroo series.' Winter edition, Primary Times
- 'A heart-warming tale of how friendships begin… This book is a wonderful tactile experience, from the shimmery glittery cover… to the gentle watercolours inside, which are printed on the creamiest of papers.' The Irish Times
- 'It delights children but adults will appreciate the period evocation of the festive-season cities and the off-season seaside.' The Sunday Times
- 'Incredibly touching story.' Primary Times
- 'Gorgeous Christmassy story about friendship.' Angels and Urchins
- 'You don't have to get too sentimental to find something special…The light in the illustrations makes this book all the more magical.' Junior
- 'A beautifully illustrated and heart-warming tale.' Family Interest Magazine
- 'This author/illustrator goes from strength to strength… Mouth-watering illustrations, ideal text, two mightily engaging characters – altogether the star on top of the tree.' Carousel