- In stock
Build your child’s reading confidence at home with books at the right level
Follow the journey of a polar bear from cub to adulthood to find out how they reach the top of the Arctic food chain and survive in the frozen north.
- Ruby/Band 14 books give increasing opportunities for children to develop their skills of inference and deduction.
- Text type – An information book.
- The book is organised into short chapters to help children practise the skills of locating and identifying important information.
- The glossary and index on pages 44 and 45 can be used to develop children's information retrieval skills further.
- Curriculum links – Science – Living things and their habitats