- In stock
A simple text where a visit to an art show causes a girl to imagine what the world would be like if it was wholly yellow, red or blue. Realising that the world actually consists of all the colours of the rainbow, she paints lots of multicoloured pieces of art herself.
- Blue/Band 4 books offer longer, repeated patterns with sequential events and integrated literary and natural language.
- Text type – A simple non-fiction text.
- A gallery story map on pages 14 and 15 pictures the different stages of the girl's thought-processes for children to discuss.
- Curriculum links – Art and Design: Self-portrait.Science: How we see things.
- This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
- This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.