- In stock
What’s the difference between a frog and a toad? This highly photographic non-fiction book explains the similarities and differences between these two amphibians, including their appearance, diet and behaviour.
- Yellow/Band 3 books offer varied sentence structure and natural language.
- Text type: A simple non-fiction book.
- Children can compare the similarities and differences of frogs and toad in the comparison pages on pages 14–15, providing plenty of discussion opportunities.
- Curriculum links: Science: Plants and animals.
- This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.