- In stock
Panda enjoys playing his drums, but would love to put together a band and share his music with others. Join him as he searches for the perfect band mates and prepares for a star performance in this lovely story by Laura Hambleton.
- Red A/Band 2A books offer predictable text with familiar objects and actions, combined with simple story development.
- Text type: A simple story with a similar setting
- Children can discuss the different instrument each animal can play, and what they would contribute to the band, on pages 14–15.
- Ideas for guided reading at the back of the book provide practical support and stimulating activities.
- This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.