- In stock
What are the differences between your pet cat, and a big cat in the wild? Find out in this photographic non-fiction book.
- Red / Band 2A – A simple recount
- Text type – Non-fiction
- The focus phonemes in this book are i, c , h and l. Other phonemes practised are s, a, t, p, n, k, e, o, r, m, d, g, u, h, f and b.
- Children can compare and contrast pet cats and big cats alongside each other on the final spread.
- Alison Hawes also wrote Red 2A The Big Red Bus; Red 2B Thick and Thin and Pond Dipping.
- This book is paired with a fictional story that features a cat: Red 2A Cat and Dog in a Mess by Shoo Rayner.
- This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.