- In stock
Build your child’s reading confidence at home with books at the right level
Wolves are fascinating, beautiful – and often misunderstood. Find out how wolves are adapted to life in harsh climates, how they live and work together in packs, how humans have mistreated them in the past, and how humans and wolves might live alongside each other more peacefully in the future.
• Diamond/Band 17 books offer more complex, underlying themes to give opportunities for children to understand causes and points of view.
• Text type – An information book.
• The book is organised into short chapters to help children practise the skills of locating and identifying important information.
• The glossary and index on pages 30 and 31 can be used to develop children's information retrieval skills further.
• Curriculum links – Science