- In stock
Demonstrate the application and relevance of Pure Mathematics to everyday life through engaging everyday scenarios. Help students’ build knowledge steadily and secure it through hundreds of questions and self-assessment sections. Filled with A Level content and practice (not updated for 2004 curriculum onwards).
- Build confidence through hundreds of questions at the right level.
- Ensure students are fully prepared for their exams with extensive practice exercises, worked examples and full A-level examination questions.
- Make Pure Mathematics relevant and useful through new applications and modelling techniques from yacht racing to wage rises.
- Promote understanding through consolidation exercises at the end of each topic.
- Educate your students in new technology, integrated within the course.
- Challenge and broaden your students’ minds with new interpretations of traditional topics in Pure Mathematics, from fairground rides to mortgage repayments.