- In stock
Build confidence and understanding with our brand new Lower Secondary Science write-in workbooks offering comprehensive coverage of the curriculum framework.
- Offers a full range of questions for every topic in the student book
- Provides regular practice for students and in applying and developing their scientific enquiry skills to new contexts as well as using key scientific vocabulary, facts and ideas
- Supportive worked examples and writing frames help students improve their approach to answering open response and calculation questions
- Differentiated questions for each topic to challenge and stretch students
- Includes end of chapter self-assessment and space for teachers to respond with formative feedback or personalised targets
- Test-style questions included for every topic
- Can be used flexibly for lessons, homework or additional practice
Provides learner support as part of a set of resources for the Cambridge Lower Secondary Science curriculum framework from 2011.
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.