- In stock
Build your child’s reading confidence at home with books at the right level
From TVs and fridges to phones and music players, the design of many things we use every day has changed over time. Find out how in this book.
• White/Band 10 books have more complex sentences and figurative language.
• Text type – An information book.
• Curriculum links – Design and Technology: ‘Through the evaluation of past and present design and technology, pupils develop a critical understanding of its impact on daily life and the wider world’.
• A timeline on pages 22–23 allows children to see the evolution of design in one neat summary.
• This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.