- In stock
Find out what happens to the little egg in this patterned story, filled with colourful illustrations by Shoo Rayner.
- Yellow level/ Band 3 books offer early readers varied sentence structure and natural language.
- Text type – A patterned story with a predictable structure.
- A storyboard on pages 14 and 15 reveals what happens to the little egg through a pictorial summary of the day, providing the opportunity to recap the story.
- Curriculum links – Knowledge and Understanding of the World: life processes and living things; Science: Plants and animals in the local environment; life cycles
- This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.