- Out of stock
Schools' Price: £2.00
Introducing key reading skills for KS1, this Reading practice book offers plenty of practice and reinforcement of the topics covered in school. Included are fun activities, stickers and friendly monsters to make learning fun and engaging. There’s also a monster mask as a reward for hard work.
Making learning more enjoyable and engaging, this Reading book combines all the fun and appeal of traditional character-based activity books with real educational value. Children will learn to master the reading skills taught at Key Stage 1, and they’ll love the characters, stickers, fun activities and monster mask.
This title is part of a unique series for children aged 3–7 and parents can be assured that these books match the new curriculum and provide invaluable practice in key skills.
Included in this book:
•Original and appealing monster characters that kids will love•Real educational value – curriculum-based skills practice•Lots of added value – stickers, monster mask and supporting website•Plenty of practice and reinforcement of the reading skills covered in school
- Extensive market research with children, parents and teachers carried out during development stage.
- “The slime recipe in the fun zone went down particularly well – I had to promise to make it at home! I think the fun zone is great.” Parent
- “I like the pictures they are really good they are funny and have given me drawing ideas” Age 6
- “It’s funny and makes me laugh.” Age 5
- “I like the one eyed Monster on wheels.” Age 8