- Out of stock
Music Express Interactive - 2 provides interactive teaching activities for whiteboard, which are imaginative, inspiring and fun. It can be used as a stand alone resource or in conjunction with Music Express books.
Music Express Interactive - 2 provides interactive teaching activities for whiteboard, which are imaginative, inspiring and fun. It can be used as a stand alone resource or in conjunction with Music Express books. It fulfils the requirements of the Music National Curriculum of England, of Wales and of Northern Ireland and the 5-14 National Guidelines for Scotland.
Learning with Music Express Interactive, children will gain a broad and balanced musical education. They will:
- learn about and sing songs from around the world, including the British Isles;
- learn about music from different periods and genres;
- enjoy music lessons with a balance of listening, composing, performing and appraising.
A steady progression plan has been built into Music Express Interactive, both within each CD-ROM and from one year to the next, ensuring consistent musical development.
Opportunities are provided throughout for evaluating the children's work and monitoring their progress.
Music Express Whiteboard is based on the structure of the QCA scheme of work. It uses the same unit headings, making it easy to navigate, and provides activities to achieve the learning outcomes stated.
Music Express Interactive is compatible with the following systems:
- 500 MHz Power Pc, G3 processor
- Mac OS X up to and including version 10.4 (Tiger)
- 256 MB RAM
- 6oo Mhz Intel Pentium III processor or equivalent
- Windows 98, 2000, XP or VISTA
- 256 MB RAM
Please note Music Express Interactive CD Roms are not compatible with any versions of Mac OS after Tiger (eg Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion or Mountain Lion).