GCSE for post-16 - AQA GCSE English Language for post-16 Student eBook: 1 year licence (Collins ebook edition)
Exam Board: AQA
Level & Subject: GCSE English Language
First teaching: September 2015
First exams: June 2017
Help post-16 students achieve Grade 5 with resources to develop and practise the skills for each question in the AQA GCSE English Language exams.
- Pick up and teach with this readymade course. Organised into 30 weeks and structured by exam question, the Student Book provides complete coverage of Paper 1 and Paper 2 as well as preparation for the Spoken Language endorsement.
- Help students to build and apply the key skills for each question with a carefully designed learning sequence, a step-by-step methodology for responding and plenty of opportunities to practise the question in focus.
- Assess progress and build confidence for the summer exam with half-term progress tests, end-of-term mock exams and two further practice papers for revision. All are supported with marking guidance and a wealth of annotated sample responses in the Teacher Guide.
- Show students how to improve their work, with annotated sample responses to exemplify the Level 3 mark scheme criteria, and regular self- and peer-assessment activities.
- Save time searching for texts with a fantastic selection of fiction and non-fiction extracts from the nineteenth, twentieth and twenty-first centuries.
- Engage 16–19 year old and adult learners with texts and topics chosen to interest students in post-16 contexts.
- Trusted support from Jo Heathcote, a GCSE English Language assessment expert and an experienced teacher of GCSE and A-level.