Collins AQA A Level Science - AQA A Level Chemistry Year 1 and AS Student eBook: Course licence (Collins ebook edition)
Exam Board: AQA
Level & Subject: AS Chemistry
First teaching: September 2015 First exams: June 2016
Written by our expert authors for the 2015 AQA specification, this Student Book covers AS and A-level Year 1 Chemistry. It combines the most comprehensive explanations with features that build skills in practical work, maths and evaluation. With a clear path of progression, it will prepare you for the demands of A-level and beyond.
This Student Book will:
• prepare you for assessment with key ideas summaries and practice questions designed for the linear course
• build your confidence in tackling the mathematical requirement with worked examples and targeted assignments
• strengthen your practical skills with comprehensive Required Practical sections featuring step-by-step instructions, and advice about how best to avoid common errors
• deepen your understanding of chemistry and equip you for further study using comprehensive explanations, skills-focused assignments and inspiring real-life contexts
• extend your knowledge and skills with specially designed Stretch and Challenge questions.