Knowing History - KS3 History Twentieth Century World ebook: 1 year licence (Collins ebook edition)
Deliver an ambitious, knowledge-rich KS3 History curriculum with ready-made, flexible and high quality KS3 lessons. Help build knowledge and skills cumulatively to be ready for GCSE 9-1 History.
30 KS3 knowledge-rich lessons on twentieth century world history make it easy to implement a coherently planned and sequenced curriculum for KS3 History.
Covers The First World War, Rise of the Dictators, The Second World War, Decolonisation, Civil Rights in America and The Cold War
- Help all students to think critically about the past by focusing on the knowledge they need and then checking their understanding
- Ignite an interest in twentieth century history through a compelling narrative, fascinating facts and extraordinary people
- Aid pupils’ long-term memory with a ‘knowledge organiser’ at the end of each unit covering key vocabulary, people, places, and dates
- Easy to implement in your school with the 6 unit/ 5 chapter structure
- Material tested, taught and reviewed in school and part of the highly regarded Knowing History range