Leckie Student Book - National 4 Maths ebook: Course licence (Collins ebook edition)
Exam Board: SQA
Level: National 4
First Teaching: 2015, First Exam: 2016
The National 4 Mathematics Student Book provides comprehensive guidance for the whole CfE course. Student Books give a practical approach to help deliver the new curriculum and offer a blend of teaching and learning with exam and guidance.
- Full coverage of National 4 course specifications with list of learning intentions
- Attractive layout with clear text features
- Key questions highlight crucial concepts and techniques that need to be grasped by students in order to progress to the next learning intention
- What the examiner/assessor is looking for to help teachers & students feel secure
- End of unit material – unit assessment, exam-style questions with worked answers and examiners commentary, self-assessment
- Keep your learning on track/Stretch yourself to encourage self evaluation and provide challenge for higher ability students
- Active learning ideas: ‘You Should Already Know’, lists for student to check they are confident with before proceeding AND ‘Make the link’ highlights links between the topic and other areas of the course and/or across different subjects
- Assessment questions, exemplar work, model answers, suggested topic work
- Teacher Notes Answers online; Numeracy chapters online – probability chapters to ensure N4 students meet numeracy standards. A list of class activity ideas. PDF format.