- In stock
A large scale A3-size, easy-read, spiral bound road atlas, now fully revised and updated. Clear detailed road mapping at a mainland map scale of 2.5 miles to 1 inch.
This large format road atlas includes the following;
• 11 pages of main route mapping covering Greater London, Birmingham and Manchester
• Route planning map
• Mileage chart with average journey times
• Information on motorway junctions with limited interchanges
• 70 city and town centre street plans
• 16 port and airport plans
• Channel Tunnel terminus maps
• Index to cities, towns, villages, hamlets, major destinations and selected places of interest with postcodes for sat-nav use
• Map reference information also in French and German
Instantly recognizable and easy to use, A-Z road mapping includes the following features: Clear standard road classification colours for easy identification, Full motorway junction detail, Under construction and proposed roads, Primary route destinations, Service areas Selected truckstop locations, National and county boundaries and A wide range of tourist and ancillary information, including Blue Flag Beaches.
A combination of a great map scale, large book size and a spiral binding makes this a popular choice for those wanting superb map clarity in an easy to keep open publication.
- ‘The best way to get from A to B remains the A-Z.’, Five Star review from Auto Express