Collins Primary Dictionaries - Maths Dictionary ebook: 1 year licence (Collins ebook edition)
The home of trusted English dictionaries and thesauruses for school use.
This colourfully illustrated maths dictionary for children offers amazing support for the primary maths curriculum. Simple definitions of key maths terms are linked to full times table charts, weight measurements, and geometry. All of the maths concepts are clearly laid out and illustrated, making this primary maths dictionary a fun and easy way for pupils to learn maths, at Key Stage 2 and beyond!
- Contains full coverage of the new curriculum maths terminology
- Gives concise explanations of the key maths terms that pupils need
- Makes clear links to show how maths is used in real-life contexts
- Incorporates fun illustrations and colourful diagrams to help with understanding
- Uses alphabetical presentation for easy access
- Includes lots of supplements such as times tables, weight measurements and geometry