- Released in 69 days
Fully revised and updated for 2021, this curriculum-supportive world atlas is the perfect tool for students aged 14-16 years (Key Stage 4, GCSE 9-1).
It features up-to-date reference and thematic mapping, country-by-country statistics, an extensive geographical dictionary and a fully comprehensive index.
• Colour coded for ease of use
• Includes thematic maps and accompanying graphs and tables
• Covers tourism, telecommunications, environmental and socio-economic topics
• Lists relevant web addresses on each thematic page so students can explore topics more deeply
• High quality satellite imagery supports data on the maps and is used to illustrate key environmental issues
• Up-to-date demographic and socio-economic statistics can be used to support geographical, tourist, mathematical, economic or IT projects
- ”'The Collins Student Atlas is really staggeringly beautiful…I've been back to it again and again simply enjoying the contents and new configuration and presentation.”James Hourihane, Former Head of Geography Department, St Patrick's College of Dublin City University