- Released in 15 days
Exam board: AQA
Level: GCSE Level 2
First teaching: 2018, First exam: 2020
Packed with worked examples, graded practice and exam-style questions for Grades 5-9 this book helps high achievers prepare for the new AQA Level 2 Further Maths exams with confidence.
• Easy to use with all content in one book and clear specification match
• Consolidate and model learning with clear worked examples and key points
• Aim for the highest grades with practice at Grades 5-9
• Prepare for assessment with up to date exam-style questions with marks shown
• Motivate and challenge students with higher level practice for a smoother transition to A Level Maths
• Check your answers at the back of the book
The qualification emphasises higher order technical proficiency, rigorous argument and problem solving skills. It also gives an introduction to calculus and matrices and develops further skills in trigonometry, functions and graphs.