- In stock
This A4 road atlas with popular lie-flat spiral binding features clear, detailed road mapping, at a scale of 3.2 miles to 1 inch (1:200,000) for England, Wales and Southern Scotland and at 4.2 miles to 1 inch (1:266,000) in Northern Scotland, and including Northern Ireland with land height shown by attractive layer colouring.
• Route planning section including maps at a scale of 22 miles to 1 inch for long distance route planning, motorway services information and a handy distance calculator chart
• 26 urban area approach maps at a larger scale which clearly show the best routes through and into the busiest built-up-areas
• 64 street maps focused on town centres showing places of interest, car park locations and one-way streets. All the street maps are fully indexed
• Fully updated fixed speed camera sites with average speed camera locations clearly highlighted. All speed cameras show the speed limit
• Over 30 categories of places of interest including castles, theme parks, sports venues, universities, mountain bike trails and surfing beaches
• The top 1000 most visited places of interest are indexed with full postcodes to aid integration with satnav systems
• Easy to use, clear road maps at a scale of 3.2 miles to 1 inch (1:200,000) for England, Wales, Southern Scotland, Northern Ireland and at 4.2 miles to 1 inch (1:266,000) in Northern Scotland
An ideal purchase for drivers, navigators and route planners who want the very best road atlas of Britain and Northern Ireland in an A4 format.
- “The use of light colours in the maps and a 3.2mpi scale make the Collins Essential easy to read at a glance” Auto Express