- In stock
Mummy time is magic time in this unexpected and enchanting new tale from the one and only Judith Kerr, creator of The Tiger Who Came to Tea and Mog the Forgetful Cat.
From Judith Kerr OBE comes a future classic to touch the heart and tickle the funny bone.
With whip-smart observation, illustration perfection and the unexpected twist on the everyday that personifies Judith’s classics, Mummy Time is sure to join the ranks of her very best, and bestselling, books. Full of warmth, whimsy and wit – and the very special magic that can only happen when you’re with Mummy…
- ”'A nicely observed parable about a parent distracted by her phone.”Observer
- ”'Kerr is one of the best authors a child of 3+ could encounter.”The Times
- ”'It’s no surprise Judith’s work is still popular. It owes nothing to the vagaries of style or fashion. Her warmth and humanity are timeless.”Michael Foreman
- ”'Beautiful drawings, precise language: Katinka’s tale has all the magic we have come to expect of Kerr.”The Times, Children’s Book of the Week
- ”'…a beautiful, funny, warm and tender picture book, which takes a joyous and magical twist at the end. We’re in the presence of a true master of her art here…”Booktrust
- ”'Wonderful illustrations and the sprinkling of golden magic make this a book to treasure.”Julia Eccleshare, LoveReading4Kids - Books of the Year 2017
- ”'A modern classic.”The Independent.
- ”'This book has enduring charm and young children will delight in the preposterous notion of a tiger creating mayhem in the house.”Junior Magazine
- ”'Grandparents are likely to get as much fun out of seeing it again as the new generation of fans just learning to read!”Choice Magazine