Prepare for the Cambridge IGCSE® Design and Technology syllabus 0445 with the only title available on the market. The title follows a skills-building approach that links together the theory and practical parts of the syllabus to effectively build students’ key skills and knowledge, while also providing support and guidance for teachers.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: 2018 First examination: 2020
• Be fully prepared to teach the Cambridge IGCSE® Design and Technology syllabus 0445 for first teaching 2018 and first examination 2020
• Have confidence in the content and approach, which is written by highly experienced teachers of Design and Technology from around the world
• All three optional papers (Resistant Materials, Graphic Products, and Systems and Control) covered in full, in addition to the core Product Design section
• Meets the needs of English as a Second Language learners with a fresh, visual design and tailored language
• Provides a fully international course with international examples, contexts and real-life case studies
The digital component provides additional resources for both teachers and students, including:
• The full Student Book online for front-of-class access or for students to refer to at home
• Interactive quizzes to provide further practice and reinforcement for students
• Activity sheets for the teacher to download for further practice of key skills
IGCSE® is the registered trademark of Cambridge Assessment International Education.