- Out of stock
Search for over 140 butterflies and moths with this i-SPY guide. This fun activity book encourages kids to look closely at nature, from Large White and Common Blue to Purple Emperor and Hummingbird Hawk-Moth, in search of i-SPY points. A fun, interactive way to encourage curious children to learn about the world around them.
What can you spot? Get i-SPYing with these features:
• Vibrant photographs of butterflies and moths
• Learn about species types and conservation along the way
• Points to score from common sights like Meadow Brown (10 points) to top spots such as Slender Scotch Burnet (40 points).
Children love these fun and fascinating i-SPY activity books – discover over 30 other i-SPY guides in the series!
- A great book for children who enjoy spending time outside. The illustrations are very detailed, and I felt that the information was just the right level for children. This series of books is brilliant for anyone who enjoys spotting and recording what they've seen. - Toppsta Reviewer
- Fantastic book for children who loves nature and facts, Will keep my niece busy for hours. - Toppsta Reviewer
- This is a simple yet informative book which turns butterfly hunting into a game. As you find each butterfly you collect points depending on how common or rare they are to find. A nice small pocket book easy to carry with you when out and about. - Toppsta Reviewer
- This book got the entire family involved and everyone was giving opinions on which butterfly we were seeing, so this is definitely not a pocket book only for kids, but also for adults. - Toppsta Reviewer