- In stock
Search for over 140 butterflies and moths with this i-SPY guide. This fun activity book encourages kids to look closely at nature, from Large White and Common Blue to Purple Emperor and Hummingbird Hawk-Moth, in search of i-SPY points. A fun, interactive way to encourage curious children to learn about the world around them.
What can you spot? Get i-SPYing with these features:
• Vibrant photographs of butterflies and moths• Learn about species types and conservation along the way• Points to score from common sights like Meadow Brown (10 points) to top spots such as Slender Scotch Burnet (40 points).
Children love these fun and fascinating i-SPY activity books – discover over 30 other i-SPY guides in the series!
- A great book for children who enjoy spending time outside. The illustrations are very detailed, and I felt that the information was just the right level for children. This series of books is brilliant for anyone who enjoys spotting and recording what they've seen. – Toppsta Reviewer
- Fantastic book for children who loves nature and facts, Will keep my niece busy for hours. – Toppsta Reviewer
- This is a simple yet informative book which turns butterfly hunting into a game. As you find each butterfly you collect points depending on how common or rare they are to find. A nice small pocket book easy to carry with you when out and about. – Toppsta Reviewer
- This book got the entire family involved and everyone was giving opinions on which butterfly we were seeing, so this is definitely not a pocket book only for kids, but also for adults. – Toppsta Reviewer