- In stock
Ever wish you could talk to your cat? Well, now you can! Master cat language in this National Geographic Kids guide to pet behaviour.
How to Speak Cat is an amusing, informative guide to the body language of cats with additional facts, games and tips, designed to entertain children as well as encourage responsible pet care. Learn why your kitty likes to climb way up high, what it means when she flops belly-up in front of you, what each tail position says about your cat, and a lot more.
This guide features:
• More than 55 different feline poses with detailed explanations of their meaning;
• Test yourself in the interactive “Kitty Case” section, in which our feline expert presents the scenario and you determine what it means;
• Vet care and advice, wacky fun facts, training tips and more than 100 cat photos.
- ”'I would definitely recommend this book to a friend because it is very well written and it is very interesting. I absolutely adore this book and I wouldn't swap it for any other non-fiction or fiction book.”Lucy, Age 12 (Away With The Kids reviewer)
- ”'I should have expected National Geographic to put together an excellent guide: they definitely did. Anybody who’s been around cats will know quite a bit of the information already, but what I loved best was that the author took all the theories that are often stated as fact, and questioned them. I learnt more about cats from this than any other 'how to' sort of book I’ve read on the subject.”NetGalley Reviewer
- ”'I absolutely loved reading this, especially as long time lover and fan of cats. Definitely recommended read for cat fans.”NetGalley Reviewer
- ”'I absolutely loved reading this, especially as long time lover and fan of cats. Definitely recommended read for cat fans.”- NetGalley Reviewer