- In stock
Collins Cambridge IGCSE® Maths Student’s Book – Third Edition provides in-depth coverage of every aspect of the latest Cambridge IGCSE and IGCSE (9-1) Mathematics (0580/0980) syllabuses, for examination from 2020. The resource covers the Core and Extended curriculum.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: 2018 First exams: June 2020
• Support and challenge students with the Core curriculum and Extended curriculum together in one book. This also aids transition from Core to Extended.
• Help students to prepare for examination with Cambridge questions from previous papers.
• Develop problem solving with flagged questions that require students to apply their skills, often in real life, international contexts.
• Cover the curriculum with confidence with clear references to what students will learn at the start of every chapter.
• See what level students are working at with all questions labelled Core or Extended.
• Emphasise the relevance of maths with 'Why this chapter matters' showing maths in everyday life or historical development.
• Consolidate understanding with tried and tested questions in extensive practice exercises and detailed worked examples.
• Deliver a fully international course with international examples, contexts, names, currency and locations.
• Encourage students to check their work with answers to all exercise questions at the back of the book. Examination answers are only available in the Teacher’s Pack.
® IGCSE is the registered trademark of Cambridge Assessment International Education.