- In stock
Discover all of the wonderful things that children get up to on their birthdays in the imaginary land of Katroo in this magical Dr. Seuss classic!
Introducing a host of zany creatures and wacky situations, this charming tale looks at all the wonderful things that children get up to on their birthdays in the imaginary land of Katroo.
First published in 1959, this is a classic Dr. Seuss tale sure to delight both young and old, and the perfect gift for birthdays!
A perfect book for early readers, the new look and style across the Dr. Seuss range brings worldwide favourites to a whole new generation.
- ”Praise for Dr. Seuss:'[Dr. Seuss] has…instilled a lifelong love of books, learning and reading [in children]”The Telegraph
- ”'Dr. Seuss ignites a child’s imagination with his mischievous characters and zany verses”The Express
- ”'The magic of Dr. Seuss, with his hilarious rhymes, belongs on the family bookshelf”Sunday Times Magazine
- ”'The author… has filled many a childhood with unforgettable characters, stunning illustrations, and of course, glorious rhyme”The Guardian
- ”Praise for And To Think That I Saw it On Mulberry Street:'The cleverest book I have met with for many years. The swing and merriment of the pictures and the natural truthful simplicity of the untruthfulness.”Beatrix Potter, author of The Tale of Peter Rabbit