- Out of stock
When it comes to scrambling eggs, Peter T. Hooper needs something super special for his super-dee-dooper dish! And only the most interesting and exciting eggs from around the world will do…
Peter T. Hooper needs an extraordinary list of eggs for his special omlette…The list of ingredients includes eggs of the Stroodel, whose sort of a stork but with fur like a poodle, and of the moth-watching Sneth – a bird who’s so big she scares people to death!
Follow him on his zany journey in this Dr. Seuss classic.
As part of a major rebrand programme, HarperCollins is relaunching Dr. Seuss’s bestselling books, including such perennial favourites as The Cat in the Hat, Green Eggs and Ham and Fox in Socks. In response to consumer demand, the bright new cover designs incorporate much needed guidance on reading levels, with the standard paperbacks divided into three reading strands – Blue Back Books for parents to share with young children, Green Back Books for budding readers to tackle on their own, and Yellow Back Books for older, more fluent readers to enjoy. Scrambled Eggs Super! belongs to the Yellow Back Books range.
- ”Praise for Dr. Seuss:'[Dr. Seuss] has…instilled a lifelong love of books, learning and reading [in children]”The Telegraph
- ”'Dr. Seuss ignites a child’s imagination with his mischievous characters and zany verses”The Express
- ”'The magic of Dr. Seuss, with his hilarious rhymes, belongs on the family bookshelf”Sunday Times Magazine
- ”'The author… has filled many a childhood with unforgettable characters, stunning illustrations, and of course, glorious rhyme”The Guardian
- ”Praise for And To Think That I Saw it On Mulberry Street:'The cleverest book I have met with for many years. The swing and merriment of the pictures and the natural truthful simplicity of the untruthfulness.”Beatrix Potter, author of The Tale of Peter Rabbit