- In stock
Ready-made high quality KS3 history lessons on Anglo-Saxon England – topic booklet perfect for a half term’s work.
Give every student access to high quality KS3 History textbook content with this topic booklet on Anglo-Saxon England.
Chapter 1: The Anglo SaxonsChapter 2: Anglo-Saxon RuleChapter 3: The VikingsChapter 4: Alfred the GreatChapter 5: The Anglo-Saxon Golden Age
• Fits into the school timetable with ease with 5 high quality lessons, perfect for a half term
• Ignites an interest in history through extraordinary people, amazing facts, and a distinctly engaging narrative
• Helps all students to think critically about the past by focusing on the knowledge they need and then checking their understanding
• Aids pupil memory with a ‘knowledge organiser’ at the back with key dates, vocabulary and significant people.
• Delivers excellent lessons and saves time planning with the Teacher Guide available free on Collins.co.uk, containing teaching ideas, suggested sources, assessment, answers, essay titles and extended writing examples