- In stock
Schools' Price: £3.99
Exam Board: AQA
Level: GCSE 9-1
Subject: Food preparation and nutrition
First Teaching: September 2016, First Exams: June 2018
Revision that Sticks! Collins AQA GCSE 9-1 Food Preparation and Nutrition Complete All-in-One Revision and Practice, uses a revision method that really works: repeated practice throughout.
A revision guide, workbook and practice paper in one book!
With clear and concise revision for every topic, plus seven practice opportunities, Collins offers the best revision at the best price.
• quick tests as you go
• end-of-topic practice questions
• topic review questions later in the book
• mixed practice questions at the end of the book
• audio download to practice listening
• more topic-by-topic practice in the workbook
• a complete exam-style paper
• free Q&A flashcards to download online
• an ebook version of the revision guide
- “Generally excellent. Attractive layout, clear and easy to access. There is necessary focus on exam skills, but presented in an interesting, step-by-step format.” Susan Stirrup, King’s Ely
- “I like the clear layout, especially the spacing of the questions – it is very accessible.” Fiona Hall, Sheringham High School
- “Colourful and informative.” Jane Hamilton, Alsager School