- In stock
Exam Board: Edexcel
Level & Subject: GCSE Citizenship Studies
First teaching: September 2016 First exams: June 2018
Endorsed by Edexcel
Citizenship Today continues to offer all the knowledge students require to do well and will now focus on the new exam, combining advice and practice questions to ensure success.
The fourth edition of this bestselling title builds on the strengths of the first three editions. It combines clear coverage of the 2016 Edexcel GCSE (9-1) specification with an engaging, student-focused approach. It is designed to help students become an active and engaged citizens, with thought-provoking case studies included throughout.
The Student’s Book will help you to
• develop the skills and understanding you need for the 2016 Edexcel (9-1) specification
• engage with contemporary topics, issues and research
• build your confidence for the new assessment, with practice questions and annotated student answers at the end of each chapter.
The Citizenship Today Student’s Book is accompanied by a Teacher’s File that provides detailed lesson plans, worksheets and assessment-preparation resources to support non-specialist teachers.
- ”The Collins ‘Citizenship Today – Edexcel GCSE Student’s Book 4th Edition”is a through, well developed resource that should enable students to effectively address the required objectives of the Edexcel GCSE Citizenship Studies qualification. A real strength is the way in which active citizenship is included to ensures candidates develop, deepen and apply their citizenship knowledge and skills in relation to real world issues and contexts.”
- Association for Citizenship Teaching endorsement