- In stock
Schools' Price: £3.50
Pupils can quickly get to grips with KS2 fractions, decimals and percentages using questions that become progressively more challenging.
Fully in line with the new National Curriculum.
- Clear explanations and worked examples ensure pupils grasp concepts quickly.
- ‘How did you do?’ checks at the end of each topic allow pupils to self-evaluate their work.
- Regular progress tests assess pupils’ understanding and give them the chance to recap on their learning.
- Answers to every question provided in a pull-out section at the centre of the book.
- ”'The self-evaluation is a great feature, encouraging assessment for learning is a focus in our school.”
- ”'I really like the quantity and diversity of the differentiated questions. This resource will definitely save me time.”Sandra Barry, Deputy Head & Year 6 Teacher, St Edmund Campion Primary School