- Out of stock
Schools' Price: £40.00
Clear guidance and creative activities in this pick-up-and-go resource help you to teach KS2 comprehension.
Fully in line with the new National Curriculum.
- Teaching notes, worked examples and photocopiable resources minimise preparation time.
- Creative activities and games focus on using and applying knowledge to secure pupils’ understanding.
- Progress tests assess pupils’ understanding and recap on their learning.
- Answers are provided at the back of the book for easy reference.
- ”'The inclusion of extension activities, which would be used with those pupils that needed more challenging activities, differentiates the Guide from other resources already in the market.”
- ”'The fractions games are great, as I’m often looking for alternative ways of making the subject more engaging for my pupils.”Sandra Barry, Deputy Head & Year 6 Teacher, St Edmund Campion Primary School
- ”'The activities were appropriately challenging and can be used with pupils that have a range of abilities.”Rebecca Abbott, Clifford Road Primary School