Show students how to make progress towards Cambridge Lower Secondary and IGCSE success with these skills-focused resources. Series edited by Julia Burchell and Mike Gould, this book offers rich, engaging and comprehensive coverage of the Cambridge Secondary 1 curriculum at Stage 9, with differentiation to support all your learners.
• Collins Connect includes an electronic version of the Stage 9 student book for front-of -class use, with simple interactives to engage students and extra questions to help monitor progress.
• Focused on improving skills – full coverage of the Cambridge Secondary 1 curriculum with clear learning outcomes in each chapter of the book.
• Organised by writing type – each chapter covers reading, writing, speaking and listening, and builds towards a purposeful final task aligned with the assessment outcomes and mark scheme criteria.
• Supports progression – shows students how to improve via modelling, scaffolded activities and end-of-chapter self-assessment tasks and checklists, and prepares them for a seamless transition to Cambridge IGCSE EFL
• Rich, varied and engaging text extracts – up-to-date, international literature and non-fiction texts represent the different forms and purposes required at each stage of the curriculum
• A clear lesson-by-lesson approach – allows teachers easily to use the resources in the classroom and to dip in to support their own schemes of work
• Provides support as part of a set of resources for the Cambridge Lower Secondary English curriculum framework from 2018