Boost crucial problem solving and mathematical reasoning skills with extra targeted practice for KS3 Maths.
• Focus on two of the main aims of the new curriculum – reason mathematically and solve problems – with additional practice and explanation
• Develop GCSE skills with longer, more wordy questions from the start of year 7 at all levels
• Dip in and out for flexible use in the classroom or for homework
• Help pupils to make connections across maths with plenty of mixed questions
• Use as a companion to Collins New GCSE Maths Multistep and Problem Solving Skills
• Tackle problems within and outside mathematics to improve literacy, thinking skills, and investigative strategies