- Out of stock
Phonics Level 2: Practise Reading at Home
6 books – 3 fiction and 3 non-fiction in a slip case that will help your child learn to apply their decoding skills on longer sentences with new phonemes, direct speech with more tricky words.
Big Cat Reading Lions help you to support your child’s reading development at home. Each book in the series has been created by leading children’s authors and illustrators, and carefully levelled by educational experts, meaning you can enjoy reading with your child at every stage in their reading journey.
The set contains 6 books:
The Sun and the Moon by Paul Shipton
The Rainforest at Night by Nic Bishop
Gorillas by Teresa Heapy
The Singing Beetle by Linda Strachan
Zog and Zebra by Mal Peet & Elspeth Graham
A Day Out by Petr Horacek
• The Reading Lions series contains 6 clear levels from First Reading to Independent Reading, allowing you to select the right books for your child
• Practise Reading contains 6 phonic readers supporting how children learn to read at school
• Works alongside any reading scheme used by your child’s school
• Each book features talking points to extend your child’s understanding of the book
• High quality fiction and non-fiction texts