- Out of stock
Phonics Level 1: First Reading at Home
6 books – 3 fiction and 3 non-fiction in a slip case that will help your child learn to decode simple, short sentences and practice limited, specific phonemes, with very few tricky words.
Big Cat Reading Lions help you to support your child’s reading development at home. Each book in the series has been created by leading children’s authors and illustrators, and carefully levelled by educational experts, meaning you can enjoy reading with your child at every stage in their reading journey.
The set contains 6 books:
Got It by Charlotte Guillain
Pet Cat, Big Cat by Alison Hawes
Pond Food by John Townsend
Sam and the Nut by Sheryl Webster
Ant and Snail by Paul Shipton
We Are Not Fond of Rat Emma Chichester Clark
• The Reading Lions series contains 6 clear levels from First Reading to Independent Reading, allowing you to select the right books for your child
• First Reading contains 6 phonic readers supporting how children learn to read at school
• Works alongside any reading scheme used by your child’s school
• Each book features talking points to extend your child’s understanding of the book
• High quality fiction and non-fiction texts