- In stock
Ever wish you could speak Emoji? Well, now you can with this entertaining, informative National Geographic Kids guide to the popular digital symbols.
An amusing, informative guide to the popular emoji symbols with additional facts, games and tips, designed to entertain as well as encourage digital confidence.
Emojis are everywhere on your phone and computer – from winky faces to frowns, cats to footballs. This guide features 100 of the most popular emojis and funny examples of how to use them. With a digital expert as a guide, learn the history of emojis, how they’re made, and how they’re used around the world. Try telling a story with emoji, make emoji faces with friends, and test your knowledge of the symbols in a quiz.
How to Speak Emoji features:
• Brightly coloured “emoji dictionary” with illustration, meaning, and example usage
• Games and activities: tell a story with emoji and an emoji guessing game to play with friends
• Historical timeline, digital insights and fun facts
• Internet safety and friendly usage tips
- ”This is a very interesting and fun book. I never knew what half of the emojis in the world meant but now I do… I recommend this book to anybody who wants to find out more about emojis and their meaning.”Maisie, Age 10 (Away With The Kids reviewer)