- Out of stock
From Number One bestselling picture book duo, David Walliams and Tony Ross, comes this explosively funny space adventure for children of 3 and up.
Two big hippos.
One ENORMOUS dream.
Who can make it to the moon first?
3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .
Introducing a wonderfully charming and funny new picture book from two superstars!
- ”PRAISE FOR DAVID WALLIAMS:'A pleasure to read. A beguilingly funny, original and thought-provoking tale… hilarious”Amanda Craig, The Times
- ”'I absolutely love David Walliams's books. In a few more years they will become classics.”Sue Townsend, author of Adrian Mole
- ”'I absolutely love David Walliams's books. In a few more years they will become classics.”- Sue Townsend, author of Adrian Mole
- ”A triumphant mix of wit and warmth”Telegraph Books of the Year
- ”'a new Roald Dahl”The Times
- ”'a new Roald Dahl”- The Times
- ”Another triumph for David Walliams. His books are a breath of wonderful fresh air”The Sun