- In stock
our Life provides the only whole school solution for combining Citizenship and PSHE at Key Stage 3 and 4. The third editions of this bestselling series contains extensive materials on Economic Wellbeing and Financial Capability.
Building on the huge success of the second editions, each full-colour Student’s book has been completely updated to provide a range of age-appropriate stimulus material and engaging activities designed to develop student’s skills, knowledge and understanding in line with the revised Programme of Study and the National Framework for PSHE.
- offers a progressive, coherent programme for the Citizenship and PSHE throughout secondary school
- reduces preparation time with well-researched, balanced
coverage of a huge range of topics
- is ideal for use on a year by year or selective basis with a clear flexible structure and self-contained units
- offers masses of support for teachers including photocopiable activities and assessment material
1. You and your feelings - self esteem
2. You and your body - drugs and drugtaking
3. You and your resonsibilities - other cultures and lifestyles
4. You and your money - gambling
5. You and your values - where do you stand?
6. You and your family - divided families
7. You and your safety - at home and in the street
8. You and the law - the police
9. You and other people - friends and friendships
10. You and the media - the power of advertising
11. You and your time - making the most of your leisure
12. You and the world of work - employment and unemployment
13. You and your body - drinking alcohol
14. You and the community - the school as a community
15. You and your opinions - speaking your mind
16. You and your body - contraception and safer sex
17. You as a citizen - of the European Union
18. You and the world of work - understanding business
19. You and the community - taking action on the local environment
20. You and other people - older people
21. You and global issues - food and water
22. You and your achievements - reviewing your progress
- Your Life at Key Stage 3 will:
- save you time by supporting coverage of the PSHE and Citizenship curriculum in one timetable slotinspire confidence in your non-specialist teachers with a KS3 Co-ordinator’s file containing lesson plans for each topicensure that you are covering the Programme of Study for Economic Wellbeing and Financial Capability, as well as Citizenship and PSHE.
- John Foster is Britain’s leading author in the field of PSHE