- In stock
Collins IGCSE® Chemistry provides complete coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE® syllabus for Chemistry and is packed full of questions, in depth content, practical investigative skills features and more.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: 2014 First examination: 2016
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.
• Ensure complete and comprehensive coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE® Chemistry syllabus
• Engage students with accessible language and challenging science presented in a clear and fresh way
• Establish and build on prior knowledge with a quick recap of what students should already know at the start of each unit
• Build and apply the skills needed to understand and carry out practical investigations
• Enable students to be fully prepared for exams with lots of questions all the way through the books, including short text-related questions, worked examples and exam-style questions
• Encourage students to take responsibility for their learning using the end-of-unit summary checklists
• Stretch and challenge the most able students with extension material clearly marked throughout and hints on how to get the best results
• One of a range of new books supporting the Cambridge IGCSE® science syllabuses, approved for use as Cambridge International Level 2 Certificates in UK state schools