- In stock
Build the science, maths and quality of written communication skills you need to succeed at A Level Physics for all the main exam boards. This book explains over 35 key skills in detail and is packed with questions as well as answers, hints and tips to help develop a thorough understanding.
Written by Ian Galloway, this book explains over 35 essential skills necessary for A Level Physics in detail. Ideal for class or independent study, the book has been carefully compiled to cover the main exam boards’ working scientifically, maths and extended response requirements ensuring complete coverage of all the key skills.
The book includes:
• Over 35 essential skills necessary for AS and A Level Physics
• In-depth coverage of maths skills including logarithms, vectors, exponential change as well as much more
• Activities and questions that get learners to apply their knowledge in new contexts
• Activities that practise the skills needed in written assessments of practical skills
• Worked Examples that explain how to improve the quality of written communication
• Answers with helpful hints and tips, as well as fully worked out approaches to help students check their understanding and progress
• A glossary that explains key terms used in the book