- In stock
Schools' Price: £5.00
Build the science, maths and quality of written communication skills you need to succeed at A Level Chemistry for all the main exam boards. This book explains over 35 key skills in detail and is packed with questions as well as answers, hints and tips to help develop a thorough understanding.
Written by Chris Conoley, this book explains over 35 essential skills necessary for A Level Chemistry in detail. Ideal for class or independent study, the book has been carefully compiled to cover the main exam boards’ How Science Works, maths and quality of written communication (QWC) requirements ensuring complete coverage of all the key skills.
The book includes:
• Over 35 essential skills necessary for A Level Chemistry
• In-depth coverage of maths skills including logarithms, changing the subject of an equation and plotting graphs and much more
• Activities and questions that get learners to apply their knowledge in new contexts
• Assessing Investigative Skills activities that practise the skills needed in practical assessments such as the ISA or EMPA
• QWC Worked Examples that explain how to improve the quality of written communication
• Answers with helpful hints and tips, as well as fully worked out approaches to help students check their understanding and progress
• A glossary that explains key terms used in the book